Confirming Terminal is enabled for communication
- Go to Terminals > Terminals for communication.
Make sure the right box
is ticked in 'Terminals for communication'.
Push Employees to Punch Device/s
- Go to Communications > Load Employee Data.
- Press Send to push all employees to the punch device/s.
you wish to push a new employee, uncheck the Select all box at the
bottom left and tick the box next to each employee you wish to push to
the punch device/s, and press Send.
Push main terminal data to Database
The main device is the device used to enrol employees' biometrics.
- Go to Communication > Terminals maintenance.
- Tick Save terminal user info in database and from Source Terminal select the enrolling/main device. Then press Download.
- Once the list is populated on the right-hand side under 'Employee selection', press Start at the bottom right.
Transfer employees' biometrics from main terminal to another terminal
- Go to Communications and select Terminal maintenance.
- Under 'Options', select 'Transfer data from terminal to terminal'.
- Under 'Source Terminal', select the main device and click on Download employees.
- When the list on the right hand side under 'Employee Selection' is populated, select the Destination Terminal/s from the Available Terminals list.
- Click on Start to begin transferring the downloaded data.
- Note: If only a set of employees needs to be transferred, simply uncheck the Select all employees box, then select only the employees that need to be transferred, and press Start.
Delete Employee/s from terminal/s and ZKTime Small Business application
First delete from terminal/s through ZKTime Small Business application:
- Go to Communications > Delete employee data.
- Untick the Select all box to deselect all employees, then tick the box next to the employee/s you wish to delete.
- Press Send to start deletion of employee/s from the terminal/s.
Delete from ZKTime Small Business application (deletes all employee/s data from database)
- Go to Staff Management > Staff.
- Select the employee you wish to delete and press the Recycle Bin symbol.
- Press Yes when prompted to delete the record.
Check punches for a particular employee
- Go to Punches > Punch Maintenance.
the employee from the drop-down list on the top left-hand side.
- Select the dates of the punches you wish to view for the selected employee.
Refresh to populate the list.