Replacing client code name with customer name on receipt
You can change how the client is named on receipts from their client codes to a custom client name.
To replace a client code name with a customer name on receipts:
1. Open your POS using your Admin login.
2. Go to Admin > Local Settings > Peripherals > Chit Printer, take note of the default receipt layout used. 3. Click on the Chit Manager button (spanner) and highlight the receipt layout to change.
4. Highlight the client code tag.
5. From the fields option, choose Customer Name and click the Insert Tag button (triangle).
6. Enlarge the customer name tag so that the full name fits on the printout.
How to print both item code and description on Gift Receipt layout
In order to show both item code and description on the gift receipt layout, do the following: Admin > Local Settings > Peripherals tab Select GIFT RECEIPT 2 LINE under Gift Receipt Layout. Press OK. Restart POS.
How to add the Sales Representative field on POS receipt
To add the "Sales Representative" field to your POS receipts: From POS, go to Admin > Local Settings > Peripherals tab > Spanner icon. Select Two Line Chit. Add a tag description and the code <<%SMAN_CODE>>, exactly as shown in the screenshot below. ...
How to Insert Logos on the POS Chit
You can insert a company logo on the chit that is printed from the chit printer. This will be shown at the top of the chit every time a receipt is issued. Setting the image as a logo from within POS Go to Admin > Local settings. Click on the ...
How to fix wrong client balance in POS or Tablet Ordering System
When the client balance does not reflect the actual account balance in SFM, you need to use the Replicate with SFM functionality. This can be done by clicking on the yellow SFM button, illustrated below.
How to Change a Stock Code in SIMS
To change a stock code: Open SIMS. Click on Admin > Change/Delete Stock Card > Change/Delete Stock Card. 3. Input the old stock code, leave the Delete box unchecked, and input the new stock code. 4. Click on the Save button (floppy disk icon) to ...