How to print a Trial Balance Report in SFM
To create a Trial Balance report in SFM:
- Go to Current Year or Previous Year > Nominal > Chart of Accounts Reports > Trial Balance Reports, and click on the report type required.
- Once you have chosen your desired report type, a printer window will open where under Report Options you can choose specific periods and what information to display. Bear in mind that for each report type, there are different report options to choose from.
- Trial Balance Report by Date:
- Trial Balance Report by Periods:
- Trial Balance Export:
- When you have defined your Report Options you can choose to Preview, Export, Mail, or Print (OK button) your report.
How to print a Management Profit and Loss Report
To create a Management Profit and Loss report in SFM: Go to Current Year or Previous Year > Nominal > Chart of Accounts Reports > Management Reports, and click on the report type required. Once you have chosen your report type, a printer window will ...
Does the Aged Report in SIMS gives the same values of the Valuation Report?
SIMS provides for the printing of an aged report from the Reports Menu, Stock Items, Aged Stock List. The aged report is based on the Last Purchase Date field available on each stock card. The options available are the following: Option to Group the ...
Why do I have a difference in the valuation to a given date?
The main reason why you may have differences when you print the valuation report to a given date is mainly because of back posting. Please note that SIMS works in the weighted average costs formula to compute the cost of the valuation of all items in ...
How do I Re-Print a Closed VAT return?
SFM provides an option to re-print VAT reports for proceed VAT returns whenever required. When you run a VAT return on SFM, the system allocates a unique return number and archives all the transactions linked to this return number so all the ...
SFM Release Notes
How to Update SFM 25th September 2023 | v.18.104.22.168 New BOV SEPA File format, removed encryption as request by the bank. 6th September 2023 | v.22.214.171.124 Improvements in Standard Entries Permissions. A user can have the option to Post Standard ...