How to post an Adjustment in SIMS
To post an Adjustment of Stock in SIMS:
- Go to Main > Adjustments > Adjustment Add or Deduct.
- Press the + Sign to input a Stock Card.
- Type ? in the 'Stock Code' field.
- Another window will pop up to search the Stock Card, double-click on the Stock Card.
- Press Tab on the keyboard to select from which Location you want to reflect the Adjustment.
- Press Tab again twice to select an 'Analysis' (you can leave this empty). Once you have chosen the Analysis code required, press Enter.
- Enter the amount to be adjusted in 'Quantity'.
- Once done, press Enter and Escape on your keyboard to Post & Update.
How to Change a Stock Code in SIMS
To change a stock code: Open SIMS. Click on Admin > Change/Delete Stock Card > Change/Delete Stock Card. 3. Input the old stock code, leave the Delete box unchecked, and input the new stock code. 4. Click on the Save button (floppy disk icon) to ...
Managing BCRS Purchase Charges in SIMS
Introduction All purchases in SIMS are only allowed to inventory products and not to non-inventory items. With the implementation of BCRS from Monday 14th November 2022, and if you purchase products that fall within this new scheme, you will be ...
SIMS and SFM Interface Posting
The following table identifies the accounting entries posted in the Shireburn Financial Manager from transaction in the Shireburn Management Inventory System. The link from the inventory to the accounting system is available from the stock group or ...
Can I change or delete stock codes in SIMS?
SIMS provides the option to change or delete a stock code, as detailed below. Both options can be accessed from Admin > Change/Delete Stock Cards. Change a stock code When you access this function, click on the insert button to add the stock code ...
How to run the SIMS Archive process
The SIMS Archive function reduces the size of the data store in Live by splitting the same data set in a different database, within the same company. This process improves the SIMS performance as it compacts the Live data set. Users can then access ...