How to Change the SFM Company Name
SFM allows you to modify the name of a company in your system.
In order to do so, you first need to provide us a report of your companies, the name of the new company, and the old name of the company that will have its name changed.
After sending us these three things, we will send you an authorisation key that you will use to confirm the change of name in your company settings.
To create a company list report:
- Open the company selection window by going to User Tools > Change Company (this window can also be accessed when starting up SFM).
- Click on the Printer button in the bottom-left corner of the window.
- Select PDF as your printer, and then click OK.
Send this report along with the new name of the company and the name of the company whose name will be changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive an authorisation key.
To change the company name:
- With the company open in SFM, go to Current Year > Utilities > Company Maintenance.
- In the Company Details tab, click on the Edit Record Icon (side bar) arrow.
- Click on the Edit Icon (Pen Symbol) next the Company Name field.
- Type in the new company name and enter the Authorisation Key.
- Click OK to save the change.
How do I create a New Company in SFM?
1 Creating a New Company in SFM To create a new company within your current installation of SFM, from the Current Year menu select the Utilities sub-menu. From the Utilities sub-menu select Company Maintenance and press the Insert key on your ...
Deactivate or Activate an SFM Company
SFM - Active companies By default, all SFM companies are set to active. Unused companies can be de-activated. This means that the company data will remain available for viewing and printing reports, but all posting will be disabled. The company is ...
How to change the login password in SFM
To change the user password in SFM, go to Administration > User accounts. Select the user, then Press the Edit button, type in the new password and press Post.
Replacing client code name with customer name on receipt
You can change how the client is named on receipts from their client codes to a custom client name. To replace a client code name with a customer name on receipts: 1. Open your POS using your Admin login. 2. Go to Admin > Local Settings > ...
How do I upload my company logo to SFM documents?
The user can upload their own logo to the following document templates: 1. Sales Invoice/Credit Note/Cash Sales & Cash Returns 2. Client Receipts 3. Client Statement 4. Supplier Remittance The image type should be a PNG (.png), JPG/JPEG (.jpg/.jpeg), ...